7.02.2014

Fav Collections: Resort 2015

Let's just say that I am a bit obsessed with the resort collections this year. There were too many AMAZING looks! I am currently drooling over these many looks:
Michael Kors

Michael Kors

Michael Kors (Again)

Michael Kors (I know, I know lots of Michael Kors! How could I not post his collection though? It's just too amazing to not.)

Tibi

Marios Schwab

Altuzarra

Donna Karen

Louis Vuitton

Chanel

Chanel

Chanel (Like Michael Kors I was in love with Karl Lagerfeld's work!)

Bottega Venta

DKNY

Maison Martin Margiela (Something about the underexposure of this picture I like)

Roland Mouret

Roland Mouret

Marc by Marc Jacobs

Valentino

Valentino

Naeem Khan

Naeem Khan

Naeem Khan

Chloe

Chloe

Chloe

Chloe

Chloe (Can you tell that Chloe is currently on the top of my list of favorite designers?)

Zimmermann (Holy crap! Those shoes! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!)
Zimmermann Resort 15
Zimmermann (I think this is my fav look...then again there are so many stunning looks.)
Zimmermann Resort 15
Rachel Zoe
Rachel Zoe Resort 2015: Look 9
Rachel Zoe
Rachel Zoe Resort 2015: Look 19
Giambattista Valli

Giambattista Valli

Giambattista Valli

Giambattista Valli

Giambattista Valli (I loved pretty much the whole collection!)

No comments:

Post a Comment