7.07.2014

Fav Looks: Giambattista Valli Fall 2014 Couture


I love this look, because of two reasons; the shape of the dress is very flattering and can make anyone appear to have a tiny waist, my second reason why is that is a classic print- stripes.They are taken to a couture level simply by adding sparkle.


I always love a statement coat/jacket. This one I especially love. It is not often that a feminine piece of fur is seen, even on the runway. The purple shade makes it have an instant girly look.


This is my favorite look. It is a solid color, but no prints are needed in this dress. The draping of the dress makes it have the couture feel. My favorite part of the dress if the exposed arm. I would wear this dress in an instant! (Considering I have the money for it.)


This is the new take on the feather skirt. Feather skirts are often seen as mini skirts, but this one is full, long, and spectacular. Giambattista Valli's skirt is a showstopper on it's own, but paired with a structured blouse makes me adore this look.

No comments:

Post a Comment