1. Wear it under a sweater with the bow sticking out. *Optional roll up the sleeves of the sweater to expose the sleeves of the blouse.*
2. To make your look a bit more edgy style it with leather pants.
J Brand $995.00
3. A flowy skirt is a great way to dress up a bow blouse, especially when it is paired with heels. It looks best when the blouse is tucked in.
Alice & Olivia $289.00
4. This top is already work appropriate, but complete it with either printed trousers or trousers in a fun color to make this look ready for work. The trousers can be both wide leg or straight leg. Wear whichever you like.
Roland Mouret $1,054.00
5. To make this blouse have more of a party feel it can be paired with sequin shorts.
6. Overalls are a trendy piece that can be paired with a bow blouse. The bow blouse makes the overalls look put together while still being on the casual side.
Citizens of Humanity $330.00
7. A fur vest thrown over basically anything can instantly glam up a look. Style it with a bow blouse to give it a glamorous feel.
J Mendel $7,500.00