1. Just because most people cannot afford designer, it does not mean that designer items are over priced. It just means that designer is that much more amazing.
2. Even if something looks "furry" it does not always mean that it was a real animal. I have had it several times before where someone accuses me of "killing an animal." I tell the person "this is FAUX fur" and yet they are still stupid enough to not understand the definition of faux and continue asking "So what animal are you wearing?"
3. Although a classic for night time, sequins can be worn around the clock.
4. Getting dress-coded is a HUGE deal. That means one less piece of clothing which could have contributed to several other outfits. For all of you still in school, you know what I am talking about.
5. Fashionistas shop the way a bookworm reads. It is our therapy and frees us of stress and boredom.
6. Heels are not meant to make you taller, although short people can use them to their advantage.
7. Sales are fashionistas best friend. They enable you to get fabulous clothes for cheap prices.
8. It is 100% okay to break the rules in fashion. For example, the no white after labor day rule is bogus! Where what you feel like wearing.
9. Just because something is too expensive to buy, it does not mean that you cannot look at it. This is what I do at Neimans or Saks.
10. Splurging is not a bad thing every once in a while, especially if it is something that absolutely can't be passed up.