2.01.2015

What to Wear on Valentine's Day

Hello chic ones! Before I get to the main agenda, I would like to say that I am breaking a Bethany's Bling tradition this week. I will not be posting a round up of my Instagram looks, because Instagram has not been working for me for the past couple of days. I contacted Instagram and I am still waiting for the issue to be fixed. Anyways, back to the main point. Valentine's Day is quickly approaching so I thought I would do a post on it. Also, it's been a while since I posted something on what to wear/ how to wear. Typically, I do not make a big deal for Valentine's Day, but I understand that this holiday holds some significance for certain people. Even though I do not do much for this holiday, I love finding an outfit for it. It is so much fun mixing the different Valentine's Day colors, especially pink. (Pink is my all time favorite color. It always has been and always will be.) I hope this helps with your Valentine's Day look. Have a good and chic Valentine's Day!

Ladylike:
Forever 21  $22.80

Dolce & Gabbana $2,195 (Wear it underneath the dress with the collar sticking out.)
REBRODE FLORAL LACE BLOUSE - Blouses - Dolce&Gabbana - Summer 2015
Ivanka Trump on sale for $83.30

Forever 21 $12.90


Edgy:
Bebe $129

Mango on sale for $124.99
Quilted leather jacket
Giuseppe Zanotti $2,350

Quirky:
Alice and Olivia  $495
ALICE & OLIVIA Amor heart-print dress (Black+white
Alice and Olivia  $475

Emilio Cavallini $15

Manolo Blahnik $965










1 comment:

  1. I really love the bold pink Forever 21 dress. It's so fun & you can't beat that price.

    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete