11.29.2014

What I got on Black Friday Shopping

Hello chic ones!
A first for me was going Black Friday shopping semi-early. Every year my mom and I go around 2 or 3 in the afternoon and it is packed! This year I went around 9 in the morning and left at noon. I would suggest going at this time, because surprisingly it was not super crowded.

As far as Black Friday deals go, I found that the best deals were at Gap, Banana Republic, and Piperlime. At each of these stores everything was 50% off. However, other than the discounts at these stores I did not find too many deals that were astonishing. The gold skirt below is one I had seen at Banana Republic about a week ago. I thought that the gold metallic color would compliment my outfit well by making it holiday appropriate. I also saw this silver one and was close to buying it.

At Gap I bought a basic gray sweater with a pop of silver at the neckline. I could not find it online, but I am sure that if you look, you might be able to find it at your local Gap.

The last thing that I bought on Black Friday was a ring from H&M. I am aware that H&M's jewelry is not the best quality, but I loved the look of the ring. I also could not find this ring online so I put a link to a similar one below. Feel free to leave a comment below and tell me what you got during Black Friday shopping or any crazy stories that you might have about your experience.

Banana Republic $89.50, I bought it with a 50% discount.
 
Jewelmint $29.99


2 comments:

  1. Both stunning I wasn't brave enough to go out this black friday hah .xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That gold skirt is amazing. Can't wait to see how you style it.

    Kate Spade handbag giveaway on the blog right now, come check it out.

    xx, Jodi
    http://highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete